- Alberto Raimondi
- Scientific disciplinary sector ICAR/12 - tecnologia dell'architettura
- E-mail email@example.com
- Telefono 06.57332023
2011: Advanced course for designer – Casa Clima KlimaHaus, Bolzano
2010: LEED Green Associate course – Green Building Council Italia, Chapter Lazio
1997: post Ph.D grant in Technology of Architecture at La Sapienza University of Rome
1996: Ph.D. in Technology of Architecture at La Sapienza University of Rome
1993: Master degree cum laude in Architecture at La Sapienza University of Rome (M.Arch.)Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
2005_today, Research Professor Faculty of Architecture University of Roma Tre, (I)
– Professor of the courses â€śMaterials and buildings elements”
– Professor of the integrated courses â€śArchitectural Design Lab III M” –Â Coordinator of the â€śBuilding Retrofittingâ€ť Master degree laboratory
He teaches Construction Design, Materials and components, Building Technology at Faculty of Architecture of Roma Tre. He is involved in international and national researches. His main activities and responsibilities are research and experimentation in the field of the Technology of Architecture, focusing on innovation in construction (structural design, BIM for design control and construction process) and Sustainability design (Building Materials, Technologies to improve the energy efficiency and quality of environmental control systems in buildings,). He introduced the use of BIM in the courses to improve the students control of design and construction.
In the last years the research is focused on the issue of building retrofitting.
2015_fall semester, Guest Professor, TUM (D) Technische UniversitĂ¤t MĂĽnchen FakultĂ¤t fĂĽr Architektur Chair of Building Technology and Climate Responsive Design Professor Dipl.-Ing. Thomas Auer
– Teacher in Climate Design Master course and Material and Building construction
2015_Erasmus+Visiting teachers, TUM (D) Technische UniversitĂ¤t MĂĽnchen FakultĂ¤t fĂĽr Architektur EBB Ls. fĂĽr Baukonstruktion und Baustoffkunde
– Staff mobility for teaching Mobility agreement. Design reviews and final examination board
2015_Guest scientist, Oskar von Miller Forum (D)
– Workshop â€śBuilding retrofitting – strategies to improve energy performance of social housing from ’70 in Romeâ€ť.
2014_Erasmus Intensive Program Visiting teachers, WIT Waterford Institute of technology (IRL)
– Erasmus Intensive International Workshop on building envelopes
Theme: the (re)design ofÂ external building skinsÂ in order to improve their resistance to climate change in the context of the challenges posed by Irish unfinished housing estates. WITÂ Waterford Institute of technology (IRL), UniversitĂ Marne la VallĂ©, Paris,(F) TUM Munich (D)
1999-2005_Lecturer, Faculty of Architecture University Sapienza of Rome (I),
– Teacher of the courses Industrial design & production and Materials and buildings elements”
– European Solar Prize 2015 in the category Solar architecture and urban planning for Ghella Office with RSAA
– Menzione â€śPremio Roma architettura 5â€ť â€“ 2014 â€“ Uffici Ghella seconda fase
– Best Poster Award SB 2013 Munich – Implementing Sustainability – barrier and Chances.
– Award Ecoluoghi 2011 Case per un abitare sostenibile with RSAA
– Menzione â€śPremio Roma architettura 4â€ť â€“ 2010 â€“ Uffici Ghella prima fase