LaMS Modelling and Simulation + Math Formulas
The Lams/formulas Laboratory arises from the convergence between instruments and experience of the two laboratories Lams and www.formulas.it
The Mathematics Laboratory www.formulas.it, belonging to the Roma Tre Universityâ€™s Department of Architecture (DArc), has the following goals:
- research in teaching and scientific education, diffusion of the mathematical culture for the development of a solid scientific citizenship;
- museum paths: development and ideation of abstracting paths, which result in the organisation of scientific exhibitions. Planning of public spaces installations;
- planning of open hands-on workshops with appropriate equipment, for third parties as well; planning and realisation of kits for schools and exhibitions;
- models for reading data deriving from laser scanning or photogrammetric surveys. Mathematical statistic models for analysing the land use. Production and validation of software for third parties;
- environmental sound: research and analysis of sounds in open spaces and of the sound characterization in public spaces.