Il calendario è il seguente:
- 3 aprile 2023 ore 8:45-10:30, Andrea Bernardi (Senior Lecturer in Employment and Organization Studies Oxford Brookes University), Employment Relations and international labour standards in China: history and contemporary developments
- 4 aprile 2023 ore 8:45-10:30, Michele Faioli (Associate Professor in Labour Law at the University Cattolica del Sacro Cuore), AI, Workplace Regulation and Unions’ Functions
- 6 aprile 2023 ore 15:00 -17:00, Edoardo Ales (Full Professor of Labour Law and Industrial Relations at the University of Naples Parthenope), The ILO Social Security commitment: an overview
- 2 maggio 2023 ore 8:45-10:30, Judith Brockmann (Full Professor for Economic Law, Social Law and Labour Law at Universität Kassel), The Prohibition of Strike Action for Civil Servants - an Acknowledgeable German Tradition or a Violation of Human Rights?
- 11 maggio 2023 ore 15:00-17:00, Stefano Bellomo (Full Professor in Labour Law at the University of Roma Sapienza, Juridical Sciences Department), Working time regulations between ILO and EU: from the dawn of industry to the digital era
- 16 maggio 2023 ore 08:45-10:30, Olga Nosova (Full Professor of Economic Sciences at V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University), Structural Changes and the Ukranian Labour Market Organisation
- 18 maggio 2023 ore 15:00-17:00, Olga Nosova (Full Professor of Economic Sciences at V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University), Assessment of Ukranian perceptions toward European values: empirical results?
In allegato la locandina con ulteriori informazioni
Link identifier #identifier__178937-1Locandina