Link identifier #identifier__69602-1https://www.hcltechsw.com/
In 2016, HCLTech, enhances its next-gen technologies portfolio by launching new business offerings across AI, Automation, IoT, Cybersecurity, Cloud. HCLSoftware was bor. In Rome the Workload Automation organization, for which we are looking for candidates, was part of the first HCL acquisition in the products development area.
The brand-new HCL Rome Laboratory is the first HCL development laboratory in the world focused on software products development.
Our mission is to empower people embracing innovation and help them live better lives. We day by day do our best to make it happen.
Whether you are working on internal projects or for a client, software development is our main scope. At HCL, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches. All this will make you feel proud to be part of the HCL team, but above all, HCL Software will be proud to have you onboard.
Rome, with hybrid working model of 50% from remote and 50% at the office
• Health and Life Insurance at zero cost for the employee
• Meal vouchers
• Flexible working hours
• Professional training and development opportunities
• A comfortable environment at the office with relax areas with tapis roulant, flipper, video game and table football
• Ergonomic equipment to work at the office and at home
We are seeking a talented Data Scientist to join our dynamic team of software developers. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing algorithms and models that extract insights from large and complex data sets. You will have to understand our Clients’ business needs and design solutions that address their unique challenges. In addition, you will collaborate with our team of developers to integrate your solutions into our software products.
Design and implement algorithms and models to extract insights from large data sets
Work to understand clients business needs and design solutions that meet their requirements.
Collaborate with developers to integrate data science solutions into our software products
Evaluate the effectiveness of data science solutions and make recommendations for improvements
Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data science and machine learning techniques
Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Descrizione dei profili cercati
Overall the data scientist should have a combination of technical skills, business acumen, and communication skills to be effective in their role. Furthermore a data scientist should have a good understanding of data ethics and be able to ensure that data is handled ethically and legally.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
• 3+ years of experience in data science or a related field
• Programming languages: good knowledge in programming languages such as Python, R, SQL, and Java
• Machine learning: good understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques. This knowledge will allow them to build predictive models that can be used in software applications
• Good knowledge and experience with common ML libraries like TensorFlow and/or PyThorch
• Data storage and management: be familiar with data storage and management technologies such as NoSQL databases. This knowledge will allow them to design and implement scalable data storage solutions.
• Cloud computing: be familiar with cloud computing technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Version control: be good in version control tools such as Git
• Data visualization: be able to communicate insights from data in a clear and visually appealing manner
• Communication skills: good communication skills to effectively communicate insights to non-technical stakeholders.
• Problem-solving skills: be able to identify business problems and develop solutions that can be implemented using data.
• Business acumen: good understanding of the industry and business goals, as well as the ability to align data solutions with business objectives.
• Data wrangling and cleaning: be able to clean, pre-process, and wrangle data to ensure it is ready for analysis.
• Fluent English is a plus
°°Only applicants who are already eligible to work in Italy, without any VISA work assistance, will be eligible°°
Modalità di invio della candidatura
EMAIL TO Link identifier #identifier__50802-2SABRINA.AUTUORI@HCL.COM
Skip back to navigation